2008年1月19日

Germany Trip =)

Have been to here for few days =)

When I first arrived.. The custom just asked if my passport is a HK one.. Becoz I got the new version S.A.R.

And no one checked my luggage.. Becoz they were off :)

Heee...

Here is the place where I am living =)



U can see some more from my facebook..

If you have my facebook acc.. =).. laugh..

The german keyboard is very very very difficult to use :P
But my dearest one made it to ENGLISH keyboard.. so nice :):)

Anywayz.. will update u guys soon :):)

Going to Swan Castle on Sunday morning~
5 hours by train :)

FÜSSEN~
ICH BIN COMING!!

4 則留言:

PANG 提到...
作者已經移除這則留言。
賭徒 提到...

我唔用 facebook,人生苦短,網上時唔想再搞多樣野,我的 msn,yahoo messager 長期 offline,唔想畀人煩

提到...

記住食多啲腸(唔係講衰嘢呀嗱)同飲多啲啤酒,真係好味!!!!

當鍾一頁 提到...

How're u doing in Germany?? XD

hehehe.... always online e?